Job Opening: Development Team Lead
Number of opening : 2
Singaporean / PR only
Reports To: Technical Project Manager
Role & Responsibilities:
* Developing Technical design documents based on the requirements provided
* Design, develop, test and implement applications
* Performa code review of all the work packages provided by the team members
* Prioritize issues and provide resolutions for all issues raised in the testing phase
* Helps other team members in case of road blocks and grooms the team to perform better
* Generate Unit test cases and execute the same for ensuring quality of development
* Designing and Creation of metrics to track efficiency and productivity.
* Strong ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issues
* Must be able to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced start-up environment
* 5-7 years’ experience in J2EE Development
* Experience in Liferay Portal implementation is must
* Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
* Experience of having lead a team of 5-10 resources
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Strong knowledge of SDLC
* Experience with issue-tracking, versioning and release management software.
* Ideal candidate will still be current in hands on middle tier development 30-40% of the time while managing a development team of 4-5 developers.
Skill Sets required :
* Hands on experience in Liferay Portlets and Web services implementation
* Working knowledge of Enterprise Portal Content, System, User Administrations and Portal customizations.
* Very good understanding of integration with Content Management tools / frameworks
* Strong knowledge of application servers including managing and configuring, packaging and deploying applications (Jboss, Websphere, Weblogic or equivalent)
* Experience with the development tools and libraries like Ant, Log4J, SVN, Jira, Maven etc
* Experience with unit test tools such as JUnit, HTTPUnit
* Knowledge of core JAVA EE patterns, Web Services Design / Development experience, Object to Relational Persistence (Toplink, Hibernate, JPA.), Authentication, Authorization, Single Sign On, Message Level Security
* Experience in Mobile development based on iOS, Android platforms (preferable)
Development Team Lead –Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with job reference code : JOBSG013