Students who have cleared class 12 and looking forward to have overseas exposure through under graduate degree program, from Canada, are welcomed by the university. The scholarship covers programme of Management and Organisational Studies, Social Sciences, Arts, Social Justice and Peace Studies.
Last date to submit the application form is October 31, 2018. In order to be eligible for this scholarship, candidates need to fulfil the mandated requirements:
The applicant must have cleared class 12 with an overall aggregate of minimum 75% and must have English language proficiency with 6.5 in IELTS, 580 marks in TOEFL, 4.5 in TWE or 20 marks in each section of IBT or score 56 in each section of PTE. The subject of Mathematics is not mandated in class 12, while applying for the admission in any of the programme.
- The eligible students will be given scholarship up to CAD 17K.
- Opportunity to receive degrees from renowned western university.
- High probability of getting jobs in candidate’s interest area.
- The option of transfer to Richard Ivey School of Business is also open in the third year of the programme.
- To become a part of small interactive classes.
How to Apply
Candidates need to make an online application.
Other Important Details
Submission of below-mentioned documents will be needed by the candidate:
- Marksheets and certificates of Class 10 and 12
- IELTS or TOEFL scores
- Scanned copy of passport (front and back)
- Documents demonstrating non-academic achievements for additional scholarships (if applicable)
- Statement of purpose (optional)
Click Here to Know Morehttp://www.b4s.in/PE/KUC1
Courtesy: www.buddy4study.com / Call: 08448709545, 08527484563