Exemplary students, who have completed their graduation or are in the final year of the same, looking forward to pursuing post-graduation are invited by the University of Oxford, United Kingdom, to apply for the scholarship and receive benefits associated under this.
Last date to submit the application form is July 31, 2018. In order to be eligible for this scholarship, candidates need to fulfil the mandated requirements:
- Graduates, who have scored a minimum of 3.7 GPA out of 4 .0 or equivalent.
- Candidates must have completed their four years of formal education at any Indian institute in the last ten years.
- Candidate’s age must fall between 30 September 1994 and on or before 1 October 2000.
Each selected candidate will be rewarded with full tuition fee, maintenance stipend and round trip airfare during the beginning and end of the course.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can make an online application.
Other Important Details
Candidates need to submit the below mentioned documents:
- Birth Certificate
- A copy of valid Passport or equivalent proof to meet Indian citizenship criteria.
- The official transcripts from the college or university showing grades.
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae not exceeding two A4 (12pt) pages.
- A coloured photograph
- A personal statement, not more than 1000 words.
As the oldest university in the English-speaking world, Oxford is a unique and historic institution. There is no clear date of foundation, but teaching existed at Oxford in some form in 1096 and developed rapidly from 1167, when Henry II banned English students from attending the University of Paris.
Click Here to Know More
Courtesy: www.buddy4study.com / Call: 08448709545, 08527484563