To help financially weak but academically strong students, who have taken admission in the under-graduate professional course like engineering, medicine or three-year polytechnic (diploma in engineering) from anywhere in India are extended helping hand by North South Foundation based in Illinois, United States of America.
Last date to submit the application form is September 15, 2018. In order to be eligible for this scholarship, candidates need to fulfil the mandated requirements:
Students, who have bagged top 10 position in CET or JET in class 10 or 12 from their state with family income less than INR 90,000 and must have secured a seat Engineering, Medical, Dental, Polytechnic, B.Sc (Agriculture), Bachelor of Veterinary Science etc. in a government or government-aided college are eligible to apply.
Up to INR 25,000 will be rewarded as an annual scholarship to the selected candidates.
How to Apply
Applications can be submitted online.
Other Important Details
Candidates need to submit the below listed documents:
- College Admission Card
- CET/JEE/NEET rank card
- Bonafide certificate from the college into which student secured admission.
- Certificates showing marks secured from class 10th to 12th duly attested.
- Proof of tuition fees paid /payable annually duly certified by college authorities.
- Income Certificate issued by a Revenue Official or any other competent authority.
- Ration card / Aadhar card
- Two passport size photographs
- One family photo with their family standing in front of the house they live in.
- Reservation Class card duly certified, if the entrance exam rank card does not have the reservation class.
The NSF Scholarship program in India is designed to encourage excellence among the poor children who excel academically but need help to attend college.
Click Here to Know More : http://www.b4s.in/PE/NSF20
Courtesy: www.buddy4study.com / Call: 08448709545, 08527484563
or Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org