Job Opening: Java Developers
Number of openings : 2
Singaporean / PR only
Reports To: Java Team Leader
Role & Responsibilities:
* Coding and implementation of the solutions
* Generate Unit test cases and execute the same for ensuring quality of development
* Working together with other team members to implement changes and allow them to do design and code review
* Good understanding of Object oriented design concepts
* Strong ability to work independently and manage one's time.
* Follows and enforces the coding standards as established in team
* Strong ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue
* 3-5 years experience in J2EE Development
* Experience in Liferay Portal development
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science with marks 70% aggregate
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Strong knowledge of SDLC
* Experience with issue-tracking, versioning and release management software.
Skill Sets required :
* Hands on experience in Liferay Portlets and Web services implementation
* Working knowledge of Enterprise Portal Content, System, User Administrations and Portal customizations.
* Very good understanding of integration with Content Management tools / frameworks
* Strong knowledge of application servers including managing and configuring, packaging and deploying applications (Jboss, Websphere, Weblogic or equivalent)
* Excellent knowledge of Java & J2EE Technologies (Servlets, JSP) and Web technologies (HTML, CSS and JAVA SCRIPT).
* Experience with the development tools and libraries like Ant, Log4J, SVN, Jira, Maven etc
* Experience with unit test tools such as JUnit, HTTPUnit
* Knowledge of core JAVA EE patterns, Web Services Design / Development experience, Object to Relational Persistence (Toplink, Hibernate, JPA.), Authentication, Authorization, Single Sign On, Message
* Experience in Mobile development based on iOS, Android platforms (preferable)
Java Developers –Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with job reference code : JOBSG014