To support students studying in Kerala at the time of distress caused by natural disaster, Marubeni India is offering scholarships up to 100 talented, bright and needy students for their higher education post class 12.
Last date to submit the application form is November 15, 2018. In order to be eligible for this scholarship, candidates need to fulfil the mandated requirements:
The applying candidate must fulfil the below mentioned criteria:
- Must have obtained more than 65% marks in class 12 from anywhere in India in the academic session of 2017-18.
- Must be pursuing full-time higher education in any under-graduate, professional or technical program from state or UGC recognised Universities , Reputed Engineering, Management or other technical institutes in Kerala.
- Family income of the applicant must not be more than INR 4 Lakh p.a.
- Must not be availing any other scholarship more than INR 6,000 p.a.
An amount of INR 40,000 will be given to each selected candidate in a single instalment.
How to Apply
Interested candidate can make an online application.
Other Important Details
Applying candidate(s) need to submit the scanned copies of below mentioned documents:
- Passport size photo
- One age proof document (Acceptable documents: Birth certificate, First and last pages of a valid Indian passport, Driver’s license, Class 10 mark sheet with Date of Birth mentioned)
- One identity proof (Acceptable documents: PAN Card, Voter Identity Card, Driver’s License, Aadhar Card, Class 10 mark sheet with photo)
Family income certificate (anyone)
- BPL card (if belonging to BPL category)
- Income certificate (Government approved organization)
- Recent monthly pay slip of the main wage-earner of the family
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Admission letter
- Latest college fee receipt
Click Here to Know More :http://www.b4s.in/pe/MIM4